Live & Interactive tour with your guide in London, England.
The city that gave birth to Charles Dicken’s classic, a Christmas Carol is full of winter delights.
- Explore Trafalgar square and the cities gifted Christmas tree
- Head to Covent Garden for street performers and curious tales
- Walk through tiny alleyways that gave inspiration in the making of Harry Potter
- Grab a real traditional English breakfast
For this experience, the team will:
- Virtually travel abroad to London and explore the streets and city life live in action from the comfort of your couch with a professional guide.
- Decide together with your team where you would like the guide to take you and unlock hidden adventures and challenges.
- Interact and converse with locals from different cultures.
Remote Teams & Hybrid Teams
Duration: 60 minutes
Add OnsMake your experience extra special
Add a touch of healthy competition to your event. Our team challenge is fun, collaborative, and engaging.
Enjoy delicious food and drink from your chosen destination, delivered to your team's doorstep (or office), worldwide!
From $42/guestLearn More
Emcee & Hosting
Have a longer awards ceremony or special party that you need hosting support on? We can help
Get Your Proposal
You're In Good Company
Hands down our team of 120 people in SG had the best time ever - more than I had hoped in a time of virtual event fatigue and versus real life destination offsites in years past! Anna and Marc are very creative, detail oriented, responsive esp leading up to event day - generally great to work with.
Team Leader, Google
When we ran out of ideas for a party in the firm, I reached out to RandomDots. They created such a fun and interactive cocktail masterclass. Getting lawyers to laugh is hard - they did it.
Associate, Allen & Overy
My agency was supposed to go on an incentive trip to San Francisco due to their hard work last year. However, due to Covid-19, the trip was cancelled. RandomDots saved the day with an immersive San Fran home experience!
Design Your Perfect Team Building Event
Complete the enquiry for and tell us a little bit about your awesome team. We will share a proposal and a simple booking link to confirm your time and date.
Our experience design team will begin planning your event. Teaser pages, special requests and sprinkles of joy will be added to the mix.
Following the event, our team will create a highlight reel, a feedback report and share all the media collect from the session.